- New website launch for history-making conductor, Marin Alsop - www.marinalsop.com
- Sony Classical's Life of Pi wins Oscar for 'Music - Original Score'. Skyfall and Lincoln runners up.
- Cecilia Bartoli: Mission - photoshoot management, product management, design, multilingual editorial, reversioning and production for Decca Classics
- Classical Clubhouse - production and product management for EMI Classics, including creative design and multilingual editorial for children across a range of five releases
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra mobile website
- The Decca Sound – design, multilingual editorial, production and product development for bespoke CD and vinyl luxury box sets for Decca Classics
- Russell Watson: Anthems - photoshoot management, design, editorial and production for Sony Music
- The Royal Opera: Anna Nicole – design, multilingual editorial, production and audio/visual product management for Opus Arte
White Label Productions are entertainment industry specialists, offering a comprehensive range of integrated creative services including art direction, artist imaging and design, digital, production, video and advert production, product management, multilingual editorial, pre-press, print and manufacture of all audio and audio-visual products, marketing materials and merchandising.
Coinciding with the announcement that Marin Alsop is to be the first woman ever to conduct the Last Night of the Proms WLP launch her new website. After "more than a century of male-dominated baton wielding" we'll leave it to Ms Alsop, who already juggles a busy schedule as Chief Conductor of São Paulo Symphony Orchestra and Music Director of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra and Cabrillo Festival, to say the rest: "As an American, I am doubly excited to be invited to conduct the Last Night of the Proms, since it is such a quintessentially British occasion. I have felt at home from the first moment I conducted in the UK."