- WLP announce a brand new service: Mastering, Authoring & Subtitling - Launch the microsite
- Cecilia Bartoli: Norma - photoshoot management, product management, design, multilingual editorial and production for Decca Classics
- Mozart: Don Giovanni - design, multilingual editorial, production and audio/visual product management, multilingual subtitling, mastering & authoring for Opus Arte
- Recent soundtracks for Sony
- Digital ad campaigns for cinema and DVD releases
- Nicola Benedetti: Homecoming - photoshoot management, product management, design, multilingual editorial and production for Decca Classics
- Wagner: Parsifal - design, multilingual editorial, production and audio/visual product management, multilingual subtitling, mastering & authoring for Sony
- Promotional banners designed for Warner Classics
- Film3Sixty - We create high quality, strategically produced, audience proof content across print, video, digital, and social platforms.
White Label Productions are entertainment industry specialists, offering a comprehensive range of integrated creative services including art direction, artist imaging and design, digital, production, video and advert production, product management, multilingual editorial, pre-press, print and manufacture of all audio and audio-visual products, marketing materials and merchandising.
UNLOCKING FILM HERITAGE: DRAGON CHOSEN AS A KEY PARTNER FOR THE BFI (BRITISH FILM INSTITUTE)
We’re delighted to announced that our sister company Dragon has been chosen, as one of six key partners, to provide its services to the BFI for its hugely exciting Unlocking Film Heritage project.
As an industry leader in audio-visual services, film restoration and film digital delivery, Dragon are perfectly placed to help preserve more of our cultural heritage on film in as authentic and respectful way as possible.
Recent film restoration projects showcasing Dragon’s unique approach to digitisation and restoration include German Concentration Camps Factual Survey (1945) and The Battle of the Somme (1916). Dragon also played a major part in the restoration of Britain's first ever sci-fi feature film A Mission from Mars (1913), available to view online on BFI Player and BBC Arts Online later this month.
Lean more about our ridiculously talented and all-round lovely friends here: www.dragondi.co.uk.